New version of WinBinder… with some actual NEW FEATURES
This is a list of all changes since 0.46.190.
- PHP 5.3 compatible
- Unicode support added
- Removed version checking from wb_windows.inc.php
- Fixed memory leak in winapi library calls
- Fixed bug where maximize wasn’t triggering WBC_RESIZE
- Fixed bug where closing child windows would kill main window
- Added WBC_NOHEADER style for ListView to disable the listview column header
- Added WBC_MULTISELECT style for ListBox to that you can select more than one item
- Added WBC_DEFAULT style to PushButton to make them display as the default button
- ListView will respond to right clicks and fire WBC_RBUTTON
- Window callback will pass WBC_GETFOCUS as an event when the window is focused
- Window callback will respond to WM_HOTKEY(windows message) (experimental)
New functions for use with the low level Windows API. These functions return pointers to callback functions, which are needed by certain WinAPI functions. The callback functions will send windows messages to the main Winbinder callback function, which will then trigger your PHP based callback function(s).
- wb_get_midi_callback returns a pointer to MidiOutProc (can also be used for MidiInProc, WaveInProc, WaveOutProc or any similar callback) for use with functions like midiOutOpen
- wb_get_enum_callback returns pointer to EnumWindowProc
- wb_get_hook_callback returns a pointer to HookProc for use with various hooks.[/list][/list]
Finally got the time to merge my changes with Winbinder 0.5.0.. thanks to Ermac and Alec for their contributions to that version.
C source is included in the ZIP