Friday, February 18, 2005

phpABC v1.2 Released

New update of phpABC. Includes new configuration page and also an integrated skin management system so people can easily add new layouts. Also updated the look of the default skin, adding 3D buttons and also a progress bar.

Download phpABC 1.2 | View Screenshot

If you are upgrading, it is recommended you unpack the RAR in a new directory or delete your current phpABC directory before installing.

Ideas for the future: RSS reader to finally add RSS functionality to ABC. Javascript “popup window” type interface to make phpABC even less like a web page and more like an application.

10 Comments Leave Comment | Comment RSS | TrackBack URL

Hmm, thats great but why only php5..
I use php4 and dont feel like upgrading now, is there any other version for php4 users?

Thanks in advance.

Comment by Oleg G. — Friday, February 18, 2005 @ 9:01 pm

I wrote it to use some php5 specific functions, though I suppose there’s no reason why it couldn’t be converted to php4. I’ll see about converting it over to php4, though you should really upgrade ;)

Comment by swiftlytilting — Friday, February 18, 2005 @ 9:34 pm

It wasn’t too hard to convert it over.. enjoy :)

Comment by swiftlytilting — Friday, February 18, 2005 @ 10:26 pm

omg, thank you!
:D

Comment by Oleg G. — Saturday, February 19, 2005 @ 4:46 pm

Another issues.. is there a way to convert the DL speed & UL speeds to KB/SEC and NOT byte/sec.. ? :D

Thanks in advnace.

Comment by Oleg G. — Sunday, February 20, 2005 @ 8:46 am

N/m..
I’ve added
$torrentArr[”DL Speed”] = $torrentArr[’DL Speed’]/1024;
$torrentArr[”DL Speed”] = (int)$torrentArr[’DL Speed’].” KB/sec”;
$torrentArr[”UL Speed”] = $torrentArr[’UL Speed’]/1024;
$torrentArr[”UL Speed”] = (int)$torrentArr[’UL Speed’].” KB/sec”;

Works like a charm :D

Comment by Oleg G. — Sunday, February 20, 2005 @ 8:58 am

are you using 2.6.9?

Comment by swiftlytilting — Monday, February 21, 2005 @ 6:32 pm

Yes, I’m using ABC 2.6.9.

Comment by Oleg G. — Tuesday, February 22, 2005 @ 3:48 am

Nice work dude,
I’ve added some modifcations for global b/w and few other things, but overall I’ve happy with it.

You’ve done a nice work here :>

Comment by Oleg G. — Wednesday, March 2, 2005 @ 6:55 am

yeah i added a total ul and dl feature too, but i havent done enough stuff for an official update. i’m trying to learn the original ABC code so I can code some more features into the core and get the developer to add them :D

Comment by swiftlytilting — Wednesday, March 2, 2005 @ 8:57 am