Friday, February 18, 2005

phpABC 1.2 for php4

Download phpABC v1.2.php4 for php4 and up.

If you are running php5, it is recommended you use phpABC v1.2 instead of phpABC 1.2.php4

7 Comments Leave Comment

works fine although the speed and the size isn’t correctly displayed. using abc 2.6.9

Comment by jens — Sunday, February 20, 2005 @ 6:25 am

the values are taken directly from ABC so i suspect ABC is reporting them incorrectly. They have been corrected in 2.7.0 test. Another user has suggested a work around with the speed by dividing by 1024 as apparently 2.6.9 returns the speed in bytes/second instead of KB/s. perhaps it reports the file size in bytes as well?

Comment by swiftlytilting — Monday, February 21, 2005 @ 6:24 pm

this looks great, but I was just wondering if anyone has installed this on linux and how to go about doing that? if you could contact me at riexroper@hotmail.com I would be thankful.

Comment by Reid Roper — Monday, February 28, 2005 @ 2:49 pm

you should be able to install it on linux without problems.. just get a linux unrar utility to unpack the file

Comment by swiftlytilting — Monday, February 28, 2005 @ 9:17 pm

Any upcoming update for ABC 3.0 ??

Comment by Noel — Wednesday, March 23, 2005 @ 10:46 am

not much has changed as far as the web service of abc is concerned but i will be updating the text on the buttons and adding some other things

Comment by swiftlytilting — Wednesday, March 23, 2005 @ 10:46 pm

hmm maybe more than I though has changed; i just updated my client to 3.0 and all of the sudden the names aren’t displaying.. I guess an update is definitely in order :)

[edit: looks like ‘filename’ got switched to ‘title’]